My sweet blogging friend, Dianna at These Days of Mine, tagged me to play along with this meme today. Three thoughts for each question. It’s Christmas week, so why not have a little bit of fun?
Three names I answer to:
Three places I’ve called home:
- Beaverton, OR
- Overland Park, KS
- Lawton, OK
Three places I’ve worked:
- Teaching English at a high school
- Reporter/Editor at a newspaper
- Technical editor at a government contractor
Three things I love to watch:
- My adorable grand-baby
- Snow falling
Three things I love to eat:
- Someone else’s cooking!
Three things I’m looking forward to:
- My adult children filling the empty nest back up this week
- Celebrating Christmas with my family
- Spending time with all my kids (both homegrown and imported). Can you tell I’m excited my family will be here in the nest for Christmas?
Three fond Christmas memories:
- One Christmas Eve when I was about 4 years old hearing jingle bells outside and Santa came in my house to give me my gifts in person
- When our family of five couldn’t make it back home for Christmas and we all stayed in pajamas most of the day playing with our kids and their new toys and then went outside and played in the snow
- Every year going to Christmas Eve candlelight service at 11 pm and welcoming in Christmas morning at midnight
Three bloggers who might play along too:
But I’m opening up this meme for anyone else who wants to participate. If you want to join the fun, copy & paste, replacing your answers with mine.
And for my other readers, if you’d like, choose one prompt from the list and share your answers in the comments. I’d especially love to hear about your three fond Christmas memories!
“When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things give off the greatest glow of happiness.” ~ Bob Hope