Tuesday, 07 February 2006
OK, OK I am updating!
I realize I am way, way behind in posting on this thing. So here’s the short version:
- too many trips to doctors & dentists for 3 of us! Holy cow, once you pass the big 5-0, your body and your teeth fall apart – the good news is my kids are healed and ready to go back to sports.
- Bud gets acceptance letter from his #1 choice of colleges (hard-to-get-into college).
- Christmas — good, fun, too much food, too many presents, lots of family time, but most importantly the birthday of our King, Jesus Christ!
- quiet New Year’s Eve – no resolutions because I just break them anyway!
- more doctors, more dentists, but normal test results for me – yay! another injury for Bud – boo!
- basketball, basketball, basketball – the agony of defeat – when will this sport be over???
- black and gold everywhere – Pittsburgh’s not TOO excited that the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!
- STEELERS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!
There you have it. I’m updated!
About time! 😉 The Polulalu or however you spell it Song is still stuck in my head, too. And, no, I didn’t make the cake… I bought it at the grocery store by his apartment. 🙂 — sunflower